Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Kid On the Blog









This is my first official post and I'm so excited because I've been wanting to start this for such a long time.  It's quite difficult to balance a full time job while trying to juggle a social life and now a fashion blog. I guess if you're passionate about something then you'll find time, right? I spend a lot of time in LA and the Art's District is one of the many places where I like to wander.  You can walk on practically any street and find something that will catch your eye.

Grateful Dead Muscle Tee: Urban Outfitters
Distressed Cut off Denim Shorts: Levi's 
Knee High Stockings: American Apparel
Stretch Floral Laced Bra: American Apaprel
1460 Boots: Dr. Marten's

Photographer: Mikoro Fujihara





                           

No comments:

Post a Comment